WHAT ARE SANDRA’S CREDENTIALS?
Sandra has always been a counselor. From the time she was very young others sought her counsel. Her “Strategic Intervention” certification is developed through the Tony Robbins, Cloe Madanes collaboration. Strategic meaning focused development of a map through any issue, challenge or situation, intervention means; change in direction.
Sandra Tabb is a certified Bio Feedback Technician; earning that certification and continuing education from Quantum University.
She was a Perceptual Sensory Trainer for a decade. PST techniques come out of Behavioral Optometry and were used in Master training Master of NLP.
Sandra earned a Masters of Divinity degree through New West Seminary and was Ordained in the New Thought Tradition. Her undergraduate degrees were in Religion and Philosophy, Sociology with certificates in Pastoral Care, Marketing, and Diplomacy at Marylhurst University in Marylhurst, Oregon.
Sandra service experience is:
- As a City Councillor for Wilsonville, Oregon
- Liaison to the Wilsonville Chamber of Commerce, Steering committee and Library boards.
- In Coffee Creek woman’s Correctional Institution as a board member and leader of a Spiritual Group
- In Living Enrichment Center as a chaplain and developer and leader of a program called; Family First Fridays.
- As member and Chairman of the Board for New Thought Ministries.